Rouge à lèvres


Just the other way I managed to land myself in sight of a pack of tiny little lippys at HM. I don't know what it is with me and small packages, I tend to gravitate towards them in the easiest of ways, I guess it is because I get tired of things quite fast. I prefer my nail polishes to come in very small vials, as I'm certain to use them all and not letting any go to waste, and I'm sure I won't get tired of the colours before I finish them off. Well, seems like the same is happening when it comes to my lippies.


But the truth is, and let's put it plainly, I do not own that many lippies. And most of them are Fall or Winter colours, gravitating in the spectre of browns, dark reds and plums. Alright, I did have already two pink lipsticks, both a hue of fuchsia like pink - another of those colours I tend to find myself gravitating towards, I am not a red lippy kind of gal!! - but I did not have a good variety of Spring and Summer colours. So when I saw these, I was sold immediately. I mean, these colours are all about sunny days and warm breezes, flowers in bloom, and seaside walks in the evening, aren't they? You get from the frosty icecream like pink, there on the left, a colour that goes oh so well with a tanned skin, to the baby pink that gives a bite of freshness and youth to any complexion, the coral pink that is Summer in a lippy, a bubblegum pink of the adorable kind and a deep raspberry hue, sure to give l'effect bone mine to someone as yellowy as I am!! How could I resist them?


Which one is your fave colour?


Comments

  1. Estes rosas vão ficar super bem no teu tom de pele! o meu favorito é sem dúvida o vermelho... perfect cherry lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tendo sempre para os Nude. Tenho um vermelho (chanel...the Classic que é tipo relíquia) e um rosa fuschia q nunca uso. Ja os Nude são sugados !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. é pá... tenho de ir a HM fazer uma ronda, é que toda a malta fala muito bem em termos de qualidade preço e os meus para uso pessoal, deitei uma batelada deles fora

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoro as cores! Principalmente os rosas... acho que te vão ficar super bem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nem consigo escolher um só! adoro-os e vão ficar-te espantosos, tenho a certeza! que lindos e as fotos estão adoráveis!
    beijinhos minha querida e um bom resto de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh isso é da h&m? que giros!
    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment