Dim Sum


I am a complete sucker for dim sum! I could eat this all day, everyday, it's that good. I must confess it's not something we make at home from scratch - sadly, but it seems that this kind of perfection takes years to achieve, and I want them now! - but we do come up with the dipping sauces, that we mix to our own taste (mainly consisting of soy sauce, to which my son is addicted, and oyster to sauce to which I seem to be getting addicted.) I find that there is very little that pleases me more than sitting at the table, with our bamboo baskets steaming away in front of us, filled with yummy little pasties inside, and just gobbling these down like there's no tomorrow. Do you usually eat dim sum? Which one is your favourite?


Comments

  1. Ontem lá fui eu experimentar e vieram imensas coisas :o Dos que vieram nesses cestos só gostei de um que tinha frango por dentro, os outros tinham camarão e uns sabores dos quais não fui muito fã, mas o Fábio adorou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onde arranjas isso? E o oyster sauce? E a que sabe esse molho? A ostras? Tenho muita curiosidade de provar isso tudo!!! Parece ser tão booooom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nunca provei isso, mas sempre tive tanta curiosidade! Se abrisses um cantinho teu cá no Porto com as coisas que fazes, estava lá batida xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estes só os cozi, já comprei feitos eheh.

      Delete
  4. nunca comi dim sum, mas ando com curiosidde...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu nunca experimentei isto... mas tem um aspeto incrivel... e faz-me lembrar os desenhos animados chineses...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment